Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Beautiful Testimonial


What an honour it was to receive a beautiful testimonial like this. Of course I am happy to receive it but it was more important to me that I could deliver that kind of service to her. I really enjoy helping people and it is nice to be appreciated when you work so hard.
Angela wrote:

As a first-time homebuyer, I had no idea where to start. Upon meeting Adam, the
process has become so much clearer. He took the time to explain to me fully the
entire process, and has been there every step of the way. He is easy to contact,
and always replies promptly. He has provided referrals, ideas, suggestions, and
moral support through the entire thing. He really went above and beyond.

I can confidently say that Adam has provided me with the best customer service
experience I have ever had, in any industry. Thanks to him, I got my dream
house. Thank you, Adam, I couldn't have done it without you.

Many times people will share a negative experience and it is so wonderful when they share a positive one. Well here is hoping that I can please everyone this much- I will try to anyway.

No comments: